Monday, March 21, 2016

Quick Updates

Hello all! I am very much sorry for my absence the past few weeks. I have just finished my fourth novel! And done a lot of travel. So. Reading time has been limited. 

But I have some exciting things to say! 

Firstly, business. I do have some awesome reviews coming up. I was SO lucky to get an arc of THE STAR TOUCHED QUEEN. I almost cried. Ha. I did cry. I have dreamed for so long about getting arcs to review, so actually having it happen means more then I can say. I LOVE YA.

 So expect a review soon when I can flesh out my thoughts. Also reviews of I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN and a beautiful co-written review of REIGN OF SHADOWS with my good friend Linnea. 

After that, there are some EXCITING book related things that my friend Sierra is working on that I am going to be talking about here. You guys will love this. 

And lastly, I am going to start up some of my season reads posts, but also some aesthetic book posts. The idea came on a road trip, when I thought about how cool it would be to make posts about books that fit aesthetics. For instance, books that fit the Road Trip aesthetic. With SONGS.

Overall, there are a lot of exciting things on this cozy little blog. Stay tuned! I hope to be back in the blogging habit very shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment